Cacdac said interested workers may apply with the following licensed recruitment agencies which have existing jobs orders from employers in the said country:
- 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- Adana Manpower Services Corporation
- Bison Management Corporation
- EDI Staffbuilders International Inc.
- Eligardi Enterprises
- FAASI International Corporation
- Filhigh-GNS Inc.
- Global Resource for Outsourced Workers, Inc.
- Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc.
- IEmploy Manpower Services Inc.
- JPS International Recruitment Agency
- JS Contractor Inc.
- Lau’ Mel International Entertainment Promotion Inc.
- Long Term Recruiting and Development Corporation
- Manumoti Manpower International Inc.
- Mission Way Manpower Services Inc.
- Mitac Overseas Manpower Corporation
- Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
- Orion Site Medlink (OSM) International Resourcing Inc.
- PARMAN Inc.
- PNI International Corporation
- Rise Manpower Services
- Staffhouse International Resources Corporation
- Sunergeos Manpower Services Corporation
- Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- YWA Human Resource Corporation
Cacdac urged licensed recruitment agencies and registered principals or employers to abide by Philippine and New
Zealand laws and regulations on recruitment and employment.
Here iterated that the POEA Rules and Regulations prohibits Philippine recruiters from collecting placement fee from workers bound for “no placement fee countries” including New Zealand.
Cacdac said most openings are for carpenters,painters,plasterers,bricklayers,blocklayers,masons,electricians,welders, fabricators,plasterers and other construction workers.
Recruitment agencies and their respective job orders from New Zealand and other countries can be accessed at http://www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/JobVacancies/jobsByCty.asp