Here is the guide on how to get OEC via the Balik-Manggagawa website (bmonline.ph)
Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) online.
- For new users you should have an EMAIL ADDRESS. Then register in this system as NEW USER and click the “Sign Me Up” button. Click the confirmation link sent to your registered email address.
- Log in as ALREADY REGISTERED user. Then, enter your last issued OEC number or Passport number. If no record is found, set an Online Appointment.
- If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars and upload photo. Click “NEXT STEP” then ACQUIRE OEC.
- On the Assessment/Payment page, select your preferred PAYMENT OPTION (Banks Online, Banks over the Counter, Non Banks, G-cash and more) to get REFERENCE NUMBER and pay OEC to chosen payment channel.
- When payment is done, log in as ALREADY REGISTERED user using your registered email and password, then click “MY TRANSACTIONS” and print your OEC in 3 copies and bring to the airport for: a) Airline Company for Travel Tax Exemption, b) Airport Counter for Terminal Fee Exemption, and c) Bureau of Immigration Counter.
Visit bmonline.ph to secure your OEC.